OUR COMMITMENT TO PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
Personal privacy protection is given great importance, so it is important that You know when and what data is collected, stored and used when you visit our website www.congressavenue.lt or you provide us with your personal information in any other way.
We are a company registered in the Republic of Lithuania in Vilnius under the name of UAB Žaliasis tiltas Hotel Congress Avenue, code 121405946, Vilniaus str. 2, LT-01102 Vilnius, tel. +370 687 28954, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, which is the controller of Your personal data.
Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations performed using personal data or personal data sets.
Data subject – a person whose personal data is processed.
We – UAB Žaliasis tiltas Hotel Congress Avenue.
DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
We are commited to comply with the following data protection principles:
- The data processing is legal, correct and transparent. We always take into account your rights before processing your personal data. We will provide you with information on the processing of data on request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our activity is in accordance with the purpose for which your personal data is collected.
- We collect and process only the minimum amount of personal data necessary for the purpose of our activity.
- Processing is limited in time. Your personal data will not be stored longer than necessary.
- We will strive to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The data subject has the following rights:
- The right for information – You have the right to know what personal data we have accumulated, where it come from, why and for what purpose it is being processed.
- The right for access – You have the right to use the data collected from you / about you, including your right to request and receive a copy of the personal data collected.
- The right for rectification – you have the right to ask for correction of incorrect, incomplete and inaccurate data.
- The right to delete – You have the right to request that accumulated data about you would be deleted.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that the processing of your personal data would be restricted.
- The right to stop processing data- You have the right to request that processing your personal data would be stopped.
- The right to file a complaint – you can contact us by email: email@example.com if you think that your rights regarding the processing and storage of personal data have been violated.
- The right to receive an assistance from a supervisory authority – you have the right to receive an assistance from the State Data Protection Inspectorate of the Republic of Lithuania or submit a complaint to the designated authority.
- The right to refuse consent – you have the right to cancel any consent for the processing of your personal data.
If you are willing to receive information about collected information on your personal data or contact for processing incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate data and request correction or deletion, send us an e-mail request at firstname.lastname@example.org by specifying the ‘Data Collection Request’ in the header of the message. We may ask you to provide us with an identity confirming document that allows us to properly identify you. Upon confirmation of your identity, information about your processed data will be provided within 30 calendar days from the date of the written request. Information is provided free of charge. If we find that requests are manifestly unfounded or disproportionate, in particular because of their duplicate content, we may charge a reasonable fee based on the administrative costs of providing information or reports or actions requested, or refuse to act on request.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA ABOUT YOU DO WE COLLECT
When you visit our website or contact us, asking for information or giving us a permission to use the data provided by you, selecting the appropriate option, we collect:
- your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address;
- credit card details, payment amount, hotel accommodation duration;
- password and security question;
- IP address, visitor’s page address, previous page address, date and time, browser type and version;
- content of received and sent messages, correspondence history;
- when you come to the www.congressavenue.lt website from third party pages, newsletters, banner ads, we capture the source of the visitor, the name of the campaign and its position, and we associate this data with the order.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect, process and store Your personal data only on the legal grounds defined by the legal acts regulating personal data protection – in order to conclude and (or) execute the agreement concluded with you or use the data provided with your consent:
- to improve our service and your experience by visiting our website or using any other services provided by us, improving the website;
- to process a booking for a hotel room reservation, to issue financial documents;
- to provide data to the competent authorities when required by legislation;
- to administer and analyze our customer opinions in order to improve the quality, diversity and availability of the services offered;
- to contact you by e-mail or mobile network, consult and solve problems;
- If you have selected the appropriate choices (permissions), inform you about exclusive promotions or discounts, submit similar offers by e-mail and / or SMS message; You may withdraw this consent at any time.
TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR DATA?
We will not disclose any of your personal data, except to the related companies and business partners, without which our services cannot be provided to you smoothly. In such case, we want to ensure that other persons who may be provided with personal data apply appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect personal data received from any unlawful processing.
As we appreciate your privacy, we have taken all necessary precautions to comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation so that your personal data is not transferred to third parties without your consent. Without consent, data could be transmitted only in response to requests from courts or public authorities and only to the extent necessary to properly enforce existing legislation or court order / certificate.
We ensure that all your data are collected, processed and stored in accordance with the requirements of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts regulating European Union personal data protection directly applicable in the Republic of Lithuania by means of the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect your data against accidental or unlawful disclosure, destruction, alteration, and also from unauthorized handling.
We do our best to keep your personal data safe using secure protocols for communication and data transfer.
DATA PROTECTION FOR MINORS
If you are under 18 years of age, you should not submit your personal data without the consent of your parents or guardians.
If you are a parent/guardian and have found out that your underage child under the age of 18 uses the our website, but you do not want that, contact us by e-mail at email@example.com and we will remove all relevant data as soon as possible.
We use WordPress and “wubook.net” to store basic data on your interactions with our website, and whether you have logged into WordPress and “wubook.net”. We use a session cookie to remember your log-in for you (if you are a registered user). These we deem strictly necessary to the working of the website.
Our website uses various types of cookies and similar technologies, each of which has a specific function:
These cookies are essential for you to browse the website and use its features, such as access to secure website areas.
These cookies allow the website to remember your choices (such as your login details) and offer improved personalized features to you. Functional cookies are not essential for a website, but they improve the quality of navigation and users’ experience.
These cookies are used for the preparation of statistical analysis of the visitors’ navigation methods in our website. We use the results generated by these cookies anonymously and exclusively for statistical purposes. The website uses certain third-party services that independently install their own cookies.
Target or promotional cookies
These cookies are used to show services that might interest you or offer similar ones you’ve already watched. Third-party cookies are those that were sent by our trusted third-party companies. These cookies on other websites allow you to see advertising banners with previewed items or other relevant offers (retargeting). We do not have access to third-party cookie information and the information is completely under their control.
Social network cookies
These cookies are required to use our website information in your social profile account. For example, they are used, when you want to share an item with your friends in your account or express your like. Social network cookies do not affect the navigation of our website.
Data about the stored cookies
|Cookie||Type||Expiry date||Purpose||Is the cookie necessary?|
|__utma, _ga, _gat, _gid||Analytical||Up to 1 year||Cookies are used to collect statistical information about the website traffic.||Yes|
|PoPupViewed||Targeted or analytical||Up to 1 year||Shows an advertising banner when logged into a page||No|
|csrftoken||Functional||Up to 1 year||Protection against attacks of CSRF (Cross-Site Request Forgery).||Yes|
|django_language||Functional||Until the browser window closes||Remembers the language chosen by the user||No|
|sessionid||Functional||2 weeks||Encoded login session identifier. It is necessary for keeping the user’s login.||Yes|
|agree-cookies||Functional||Up to 1 year||Shows a notification on the page of the confirmation of the cookies record.||Yes|
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will always be happy to assist you.